Tuesday 7 January 2014

Happy New Year and a few Jan Bargains


Yippee, a brand new year has begun! Congrats to all those who are cycling through the winter, and bearing the brunt of these rather unpleasant storms. Dropping my daughter at school, by bike, yesterday, felt like completing some kind of an Iron man challenge!

Hopefully we can help you along your way by offering you some discounts on products that will help you survive the winter by bike.

My top 3 recommendations in the sale are:

Bookman lights: These are nifty little lights, I have been using them all winter and they haven't let me down. Although the bulb looks small they actually emit quite a beam. The other bonus is that they attach with an a hairband type band so they are flexible and can be attached to baskets and rear racks as well as the usual handlebar and seat post. The clay colour is my fave as they work very well with my brown bike but dark jade and white are also nice. 40% off. Now only £10.


Bike cover - If you have to keep your bike outdoors in the rain and gales, make sure you cover it up. This jazzy little bike cover is just the ticket and comes in pink/white/navy or monochrome. It also has velcro and ties so it will stay secure on your bike and not blow away. With 20% off, its now only £27.99.



Bern Lenox Helmet Purple - I wouldn't be without my Bern Lenox when winter cycling. it's snug and cosy and gives me the confidence to face the harsher road conditions. The Bern helmets are also great for cycling in rain as they only have a few ventilation holes so your head stays pretty much dry and the peak prevents rain going in your eyes. The nice bright purple colour is good for visibility too. Now with 30% off, its only £34.99.










No comments: